Friday 5 August 2011

THEY'LL MAKE A FILM OUT OF ANYTHING THESE DAYS

I can't believe my eyes, I just simply cannot believe it. They have made a film based on a the game Battleship. I was told about the trailer and I simply had to look at it.

I could not believe it but there it was, a film based on the Hasbro board game and it is starring Liam Neeson, who seems like he could lend some credibility to this. It looks like decent fare from the trailer but it looks like it is going to be in the same vein as those awful Transformers movies.  I do hope I will be proven wrong though.

I wonder if we are going to have some omnisicent voice calling out "B12". Another shouting out "A10"
Remakes, reboots seem to be the thing now in Hollywood and I ccan't help but wonder if there actually is an original idea left in Hollywood these days.

The only I am wondering about Hollywood now is, how long till Monopoly The Movie is out. Now that could be a great epic.

1 comment:

  1. Well monopoly the movie was in the works apparently. And well, given how there was a movie based on Clue (which is a film I like, don't get me wrong), I can't say I'm too surprised. Not gonna see this though- I can barely tolerate Rihanna trying (and failing) to sing without being subjected to her 'acting'

    ReplyDelete